Nathan W. Carter is a native of Lancaster County and a graduate of Hempfield High School (1996). He received his Bachelor's degree in philosophy from Nyack College, his Master of Arts degree in philosophy from the University of Nebraska, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska, College of Law.
After graduating from law school, Nathan served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Rick Williams of the Mifflin County Court of Common Pleas in Lewistown, PA. While working for Judge Williams, Nathan also served as a Mental Health Review Officer for the Juniata Valley Tri-County MH/MR Program.
The focus of Nathan's practice is personal injury claims, automobile accident claims, slip and fall accidents, and general civil litigations matters.
Nathan is a member of the Pennsylvania and Lancaster Bar Associations. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the S. June Smith Center Foundation. His personal interests include weightlifting, shooting sports, and spending time with his family.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Civil Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2016
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, Juris Doctor
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Nyack College, Nyack, New York, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy